Two-part back, lumbar and chest brace AM-WSP-06
Fully made of perforated orthopedic rubber AcitRubber, equipped with long, anatomically shaped splints for the lumbar-back area, spinal frame and shoulder fastening tapes which stabilize the shoulders. As patient’s recovery proceeds and the problems in the chest area gradually disappear, there is a possibility to use only the lumbar-back part of the support.
Fully made of perforated orthopedic rubber AcitRubber, equipped with long, anatomically shaped splints for the lumbar-back area, spinal frame and shoulder fastening tapes which stabilize the shoulders.
As patient’s recovery proceeds and the problems in the chest area gradually disappear, there is a possibility to use only the lumbar-back part of the support.
|Size||Waistline in cm|
|M||72 - 86|
|L||82 - 96|
|XL||92 - 106|
|XXL||96 - 116|
|XXXL||120 - 126|
- PATIENT-FRIENDLY PRODUCT - The lumber support is made of cotton orthopaedic rubber containing mainly cotton which is neutral to the skin.
- HIGH EFFECTIVENSS OF STABILIZATION - thanks to the anatomically shaped nibs it was possible to achieve very effective stabilization of the chest and also loin-back area.
- SAFETY - the front securing tapes increase the safety of usage of the product and eliminate the possibility of the uncontrolled opening of the device.
- COMFORT OF USAGE - the product is skin-color therefore comfortable to use and hardly noticeable on patient’s body. The stabilization of both: chest and loin-back area eliminates the necessity of usage of other less comfortable ortthopaedic devices.
Purpose of use:
- The product is used in following cases: - strong pain in the chest and loin-back area
- luck of spine stabilization
- spondylolistesis of the loin area
- compression spine fracture resulting from osteoporosis (after consulting with the doctor)
- sciatic neuritis
- degeneration of the spine in the chest and loin-back area
- after surgery of the loin-back area (orthopedics, neurosurgery)
- after removal of the plaster dressing, as stabilization
- some pasture problems
- fresh wounds
- skin eczema
- skin allergy
- arterial hypertension 3rd degree
- Use only according to doctor’s advice and under doctor’s supervision
- The product should be adjusted on the patient for the first time by a doctor or qualified medical staff.
- If possible wear cotton t-shirt under the device
- Use strictly under the doctor’s supervision
- After final fitting cut off the needless Velcro tape
- Do not use the device directly after usage of cream or worm-up gel
- Usage of wrong size of the product (too small) or excessive tightening of the belts, may cause temporary problems with intestines activity and other internal organs or problems with breathing and blood circulation.
- Luck of everyday personal hygiene or wrong maintenance and washing of the product may cause excoriations or allergic reaction connected with increased sweating and bacterial flora.
- Hand-wash in warm water and soap in 30° temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat