Ankle joint lace with lateral stabilization AM-OSS-03
Ankle joint lace made of Activ Space fabric, equipped with anatomically shaped shells, binding securing tapes. The type of fabric assures good breathing of the protected joint and drainage of sweat. The support can be easily worn with sport type shoes. It stabilizes the ankle joint and tarsus, reduces pain and swelling, helps in healing of post-injury effusions and hematoma.
Ankle joint lace made of Activ Space fabric, equipped with anatomically shaped shells, binding securing tapes.
The type of fabric assures good breathing of the protected joint and drainage of sweat. The support can be easily worn with sport type shoes. It stabilizes the ankle joint and tarsus, reduces pain and swelling, helps in healing of post-injury effusions and hematoma.
|Size||Circumference across the heel|
|S||27 - 30 cm|
|M||30 - 33 cm|
|L||33 - 36 cm|
|XL||36 - 39 cm|
|XXL||39 - 41 cm|
- Ankle support AM-OSS-03 provides very good stabilization of the ankle joint and foot. The improvement of effectiveness and quality of walk depends on the type of used shoes- preferred are sport-type shoes. Instruction of use is given by the doctor.
- In rehabilitation after damage to the ankle joint and tarsus (dislocation and breakage)
- after damage to Achilles tendon
- advanced degenerative changes of ankle and tarsus with pain complaint
- in everyday activities, atony of foot or lower limb
- Too tight application of the support or too small size may cause ischaemia of toes and feet
- In case of coexisting varicose vein, previous inflammation of veins, swelling of legs – use of the support is possible only on specifically selected varicose veins knee-height socks or stockings with II* pressure
- In case of skin changes in place where the support touches the skin (abrasions, injuries, skin eczema) it is necessary to contact your doctor. The use of the suport is possible after a dressing is applied.
- The correctness of the use of the support should be especially controlled in case of children, patients with memory failure and abalienated
- Not following the instruction during use of the support may result in serious complications
- Patients using the support without the recommendation of the doctor or therapist use it on their own risk
- Only properly selected, fitted and used support fulfills its function – incorrect use may cause increase of problems with the joint and worsen the effectiveness of walk, cause swelling of foot, varicose veins and vein inflammation
- In case of swelling of shin and toes– contact your doctor, usually use of the varicose vain stockings is necessary
- Skin in the place of application of support must be clean (no creams, ointments etc should be applied before the use of the support)
- Lack of personal hygiene or wrong maintenance of the product (insufficient washing and rinsing) may lead to skin abrasion, rushes, allergic reactions connected with excessive sweating and development of bacteria.
- Hand wash in 30° warm water with soap
- RINSE THORUOGHLY
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat