Vermeiren ASHLEY Armpit Crutch
Armpit crutch ASHLEY Vermeiren
157 - 198
- If an injury or surgical procedure requires you to keep your weight off your leg or foot, you may have to use crutches.
- The top of your crutches should reach between 2,5 and 4 cm below your armpits while you stand up straight.
- The handgrips of the crutches should be even with the top of your hip line. The handgrips can be adjusted by loosening the wingnut. Take out the screw over the total width. Place the handgrip at the desired position, insert the long screw again and retighten the wingnut. Make sure the wingnut is tightened properly.
- Your elbows should bend a bit when you use the handgrips.
- Hold the top of the crutches tightly to your sides, and use your hands to absorb the weight. Don't let the top of the crutch press into your armpits.
- The height of the crutches can be adjusted according to your body length. Press the two snap buttons simultaneously and slide the tube in- or outwards. Make sure the snap buttons securely protrude through the adjustment holes before using your crutches again.
- Ask assistance if you are uncertain on the usage of your crutches.