Chest prompt for gait trainer RIFTON PACER
The padded chest prompt holds the torso at the desired angle using the tilt adjustment forward or backward in 15° increments. One knob adjusts both tilt angle and width. Adjustments can be made while user is in the Pacer. The chest prompt stays open for easy transfers.
The chest prompt is available in three sizes and accommodates a wide range of users.
- Holds the torso at the desired angle, and adjusts forward or back
- Adjustments are tool-free and can be made while client is in the Pacer
- Cover is cleanable, anti-microbial vinyl
- One knob adjusts both tilt-angle and width of chest prompt
- Fits snugly to support dependent users, or wraps loosely as a training guide for gaining independent trunk control and partial weight-bearing
- Retro-fits to all previous Pacer gait trainer models
Size 1 Range of circumference: 22 - 40"
Height of padded area: 6½"