Standing frame CAT size 1
- Brand:Akces Med Sp. z o.o.
Standing frame "Cat" size 1
Standing frame CAT I™ was created with a view to help children in adoption of the upright position.
The upright standing contributes to the acquisition by children a new experience from the nearest environment and stimulates their psycho-physical development. In addition, it regulates the physiological processes and oxygenates the body of the child. There are many advantages during use of the CAT I™.
Adjustable tilt angle (from 25° to 85°) even with a child in the device. Extensive system of belts and supports makes the child feel safe and secure.
As far as this product is concerned, it is made of ecologic and environmentally friendly materials, and is also hand painted.
- The device ensures adequate stability and safety of Patient.
- We use only human and environment friendly materials.
- Using of gas spring or electric actuator in the product ensures quiet operation.
- The device is equipped with breathable, hypoallergenic 3D spacer fabric. Now you can be sure that the skin stays dry for longer!
- Intuitive way of adjustment and easy assembly.
- Gas spring helps in proper tilt angle adjustment of the device.
- Footrests with 3D adjustment allow for smooth foot setting in all directions.
- We offer 24 months warranty on the product. We also provide after sales service.
- Gas spring helps you to set the proper tilt angle of the device.
- System of belts and supports makes your child feel safe and secure.
- Tray with bowl for toys.
- Cerebral palsy – various types and forms.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries with lower limbs paralysis and weakness, balance and motor coordination disorders with different etiology.
- Demyelinating disease (e.g. multiple sclerosis – SM).
- Muscles diseases with weakness and paralysis (dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, myositis).
- Genetic disorders.
- Degeneration and neurological diseases.
- Other condition connected with muscles weakness, paralysis and musculoskeletal disorders.
- After head and spinal cord injuries and spine trauma with paralysis and paresis.
- Chest pads
- Pelvic pads
- Abduction block
- Footplate with foot support and belts
- Frame with castors and brakes
- Tray pad
- Gas spring
- Tray with plate
How to measure:
Size help form to help us choose the appropriate medical device for your child
Please complete as much information as possible. Once the form is submitted, it will be sent to one of our on-staff therapists for review. Our on-staff therapist will be in touch with you within 1 business day of submitting to discuss the correct product and sizing for your child.