Portable Oxygen Concentrator SeQual Eclipse 5Eclipse 5
Portable Oxygen Concentrator Eclipse 5
The Eclipse 5 delivers continuous flow oxygen settings up to 3 liters per minute as well as the highest pulse dose of any portable concentrator with settings 1 through 9.
With its advanced clinical features and high pulse settings, the Eclipse 5 is capable of supporting almost all oxygen patients regardless of their oxygen prescription. If you have been prescribed oxygen therapy and looking for a reliable oxygen system that will help you maintain your active lifestyle and allow you to be more independent, then look no further, the Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator can fulfill all your oxygen therapy needs. The Eclipse 5 portable concentrator is fully functional on AC power, DC power, and battery power. The Eclipse 5 oxygen concentrator is a single solution for both at-night use and during the day while-on-the-go.
The Eclipse 5 portable oxygen machine comes equipped with a highly intelligent technology called AutoSAT.
AutoSAT operates similar to the cruise control in your vehicle...the Eclipse 5 adjusts to your breathing rate as it increases and decreases. AutoSAT, as the name implies, enables the machine to automatically adjust to any increased oxygen demands that can occur as a part of everyday life keeping you saturated no matter your activity level. AutoSAT technology is a pulse delivery method that maintains a consistent volume of oxygen for every breath as your breath rate changes.
The Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator is desiged to go where you go, with much improved DC vehicle power operation that enables the Eclipse 5 POC to be fully functional when plugged into any vehicle power charging port. Now, you are able to use your continuous flow settings up to 3 liters per minute, as well as all pulse settings, while operating on DC vehicle power. The current generation Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator battery cartridge will now fully charge while the portable concentrator unit is connected to your vehicle "lighter" power port and running at settings of 2 continuous flow or less. This alleviates any fear of running out of battery while on long road trips. Now you can participate in an all day golf outing, a sporting event, an exercise or brain fitness class, or even enjoy the benefits of this unit during an overnight, extended visit with loved ones.
If your travel plans take you a bit farther, the FAA Approved Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator is allowed on commercial aircraft so even international travel is now possible.
If you’re currently dependent on a respiratory equipment company to deliver oxygen cylinders to your home, then the Eclipse 5 oxygen concentrator is the ultimate solution for you. The Eclispe 5 portable oxygen concentrator allows you to start scheduling your life, not your equipment company tank deliveries!
Even if you have just a limited amount of mobility, the Eclipse 5 POC can give you the freedom to enjoy your life at a moments notice. The Eclipse 5 oxygen machine is lightweight and easy to maneuver by use of the sturdy two-wheeled cart with a luggage style handle. This highly dependable and reliable unit can keep up with all your routine daily activities while providing your prescribed dosage of oxygen. Although a great device for mobility, the SeQual Eclipse 5 is one of the best solutions on the market for therapy users who require higher flows of medical grade oxygen and whose daily activities may be limited to just moving from your home to the car so you can visit the doctor, friends, or family.
Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Key Features:
- NEW & Improved: All continuous flow and pulse dose settings are available while operating on DC vehicle powerNEW & Improved: Battery cartridge will re-charge when unit is connected to DC power for all continuous flow settings up to 2.0 LPM and all pulse flow settings 1 to 9
- Approved for a prescription up to 3 LPM continuous flowPulse Dose volumes from 16mL to 192mL
- Three Adjustable Pulse Dose sensitivity settings (Rise-time)
- Innovative Universal Cart design allows for easy access to battery cartridge without having to remove unit from cart
- AC and DC power/charger adapters that are smaller in size, easy to carry, and more durable
- In Pulse Dose Mode, if a breath is not detected, the device will automatically switch to deliver continuous flow of oxygen and will continually searching for a breath every 15 seconds
Expected run-time of the Eclipse 5 battery cartridge on a full charge
|Настройка на потока в пулсов режим||Пулсов поток||Постоянен поток|
|1 LPM||5.4 часа||3.6 часа|
|2 LPM||5.1 часа||1.8 часа|
|3 LPM||4.9 часа||1.4 часа|
|4 LPM||4.0 часа|
|5 LPM||3.7 часа|
|6 LPM||3.5 часа|
|7 LPM||2.5 часа|
|8 LPM||2.0 часа|
|9 LPM||1.7 часа|
Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Eclipse 5 Size: H x W x D 19.3 x 12.3 x 7.1 (inches), 49.0 x 31.2 x 18.0 (cm)
- Approx. Weight: Eclipse 15 lbs., Battery 3.4 lbs.
- Continuous Flow Oxygen Settings: (measured in LPM) 0.5 to 3.0 LPM (0.5 liter increments)
- Pulse Dose Oxygen Settings: (measured in mL) 16-96mL, 128mL, 160mL, 192mL
- Normal O2 concentration: 90%+5.5%/-3% @ sea level
- Sound level: 48 dBA at 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow Mode; 40 dBA at 3.0 Pulse Dose setting
- Power Options: AC Power 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz; DC Power 12 V nominal
- Estimated Power Consumption: 52 watts at 1.0 LPM CF, 145 watts at 3.0 LPM, 45 watts at 1.0 pulse dose, 95 watts at 6.0 pulse dose
- Battery Duration on full charge: 2 hours (at 2LPM continuous flow); 5.1 hours (pulse at a 2 setting)
- Battery recharge time: 1.8 to 5.0 hrs recharge time to achieve 80% capacity (dependent upon the flow setting)
- Backup Alarm power: 9 volt battery
- O2 Sensor concentration indicator: Green Light=Normal, Yellow=Caution <85%, Red Flashing=Warning <70%
- Normal Operating temperature: 50ºF to 104ºF (10ºC to 40ºC) at 82.4º F (28ºC) dew point, non-condensing
- Altitude Operating range: 0-13,123 (0-4,000 meters) Most Aircraft cabins pressurized to estimated 8000 ft
- Built-In Alarms/Alerts: Loss of power, Low Battery Indicator, Low therapeutic oxygen output, O2 flow outside normal limits, No Breath-detection alarm in Pulse Dose Mode, Unit major malfunction