JORDI™ is a school-therapeutic chair, which works great for for therapy and for fun, as well as other daily activities such as learning or eating meals.
At home, kindergarten, school or in a group of peers, JORDI™ will be an irreplaceable help tool in the rehabilitation process, both in the aspects of movement and social integration. Durable design and regulation of the tilt-in-space function are the main advantages of the seat, which is especially appreciated by therapists. Furthermore, the seat has height, width and depth adjustment. Already in the standard it becomes the ideal tool in the rehabilitation process and a long list of accessories will allow us to fit the product to individual needs.Another advantage is the medical upholstery, easy to clean and disinfect. For more demanding customers we prepared a medical upholstery called Extreme-Med, which has certified non- flammability (CRIB7), is antibacterial and antifungal. Available in 3 pretty, vibrant colors. Made of safe materials for the user. Available in 4 sizes.
- The device ensures adequate stability and safety of Patient.
- We use only human and environment friendly materials.
- The device is able to change hip angle.
- We offer 24 months warranty on the product. We also provide after sales service.
- Intuitive way of adjustment and easy assembly.
- Our harnesses and pelvic belts are equipped with Hold and pull system that provides fast and comfortable support your child in the device.
- Seat depth adjustment and backrest tilt angle available in standard equipment.
- Tilt is a space function is available thanks to the legs height adjustment.
- Medical upholstery used in this product is vapor permeable, waterproof and easy to disinfect.
It is recommended for children in the following cases:
- Cerebral palsy – various types and forms.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries with lower limbs paralysis and weakness, balance and motor coordination disorders with different etiology.
- Demyelinating disease (e.g. multiple sclerosis – SM).
- Muscles diseases with weakness and paralysis (dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, myositis).
- Genetic disorders.
- Degeneration and neurological diseases.
- Other condition connected with muscles weakness, paralysis and musculoskeletal disorders.
- After head and spinal cord injuries and spine trauma with paralysis and paresis.
- Backrest:Adjustable tilt angle
- Medical Upholstery
Vapor permeable and waterproof material
Easy to disinfect which is important in the case of repeated use by different patients
Adjustable height and tilt angle
Perfect support for hands
Possibility to mount a tray
Lightweight and simple construction
- Seat: Adjustable depth
- Pelvic belt
Support trunk function
Made of easy to wash fabric
Wide range of adjustment
Easy and quick adjustment of the belt to patient’s body with holders
Solid elements, certified with military certificate, manufactured by Nexus company
- Tilt-in-space: The device is able to change hip angle
|Symbol||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size4|
|W||90 - 110 cm||100 - 120 cm||110 - 150 cm||150 - 170 cm|
|E1||25 cm||30 cm||37 cm||45 cm|
|A||25 cm||30 cm||37 cm||45 cm|
|C||44 - 60 cm||55 - 66 cm||58 - 74 cm||67 - 83 cm|
|F||26 - 30 cm||31 - 39 cm||37 - 49 cm||42 - 56 cm|
|L||23 - 29 cm||26 - 34 cm||30 - 40 cm||35 - 45 cm|
|Symbol||Measurement||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|A||Seat width in cm||25||30||37||45|
|L||Seat depth in cm||23 - 29||26 - 34||30 - 40||35 - 45|
|C||Backrest height in cm||33||39||46||55|
|F||Floor to seat distance in cm||26 - 30||31 - 39||37 - 49||42 - 56|
|Z||Backrest angle (degr)||90 - 135||90 - 135||90 - 135||90 - 135|
|Maximum user weight in kg||50||65||80||120|
|Chair's weight in kg||6.5||8||10||12|