Non-invasive Ventilator ResMed Lumis 100 VPAP ST
LumisTM 100 VPAP ST- Personalised ventilation made easy
Lumis 150 VPAP ST is a noninvasive ventilator designed for non-dependent patients with obstructive or restrictive respiratory conditions.
The ventilator is easy to set up and use, and is supported by ResMed’s ResScan™ patient management software.
IntelligentAir is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to individual breathing needs:
- Intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) gives patients maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until needed, iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring patients back to target. *Available in ST mode.
- Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down for extra comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down features to help patients ease into and out of each therapy session.
- ResScan software for advanced clinical insights. ResScan enables you to download your patients’ therapy data, change ventilator settings, and gain insight into their therapy progress across a number of metrics (including AHI, leak and pressure). High-resolution data (at 25 Hz) is also available for breath-by-breath analysis and even greater insight.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in ST.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
|Lumis 100 VPAP ST|
|Trigger and Cycle||YES|
|Climate Control Auto||YES|
|Vsync leak management||YES|
|Built-in wireless connectivity||YES|