BPAP System RESmart GII T-25T
BPAP System RESmart GII T-25T
Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure With Ti Min/Ti Max
RESmart GII BPAP Series provide non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency in hospital or at home. Ti Min/Ti Max ensure inspiration time and improve the treatment effect significantly.
- Real time monitoring: Tidal Volume (Vt), Respiratory rate (Res Rate), Minute ventilation (Min Vent), Leakage (Leak)
- Quick and easy operation.
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity settings offer comfortable individual therapy.
- Auto on/Auto off function
- Power off alert.
- Tube & mask disconnected alert.
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
Ergonomic and powerful design
- 3.5-inch Color LCD Display: Real time pressure & flow wave display.
- SpO2 Kit: Blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate display.
Eco Smart Technology
Eco Smart heating system with innovative dual water chambers design. Optimum humidity and temperature are delivered to patient after traveling through the heating chamber. Accurate water quantity control, with real time compensation. Eco Smart warm up, high efficiency, lower water bills.
- Compliance Data is encoded by QR code.
- Google play and APP store apps are available.
- More information-less information input
- Ti Min/Ti Max: Ensure inspiration time. Improve the treatment effect significantly.
- Dynamic parameters adjustment.
- Multiple data retrieval(SD Card/ iCode II/ WiFi)
- Modes: СРАР, S, T, S/T
- Max therapy pressure: 25 cmH2O
- Display: 3.5 inch LCD
- Dimensions: 170 х 196 х 118 mm
- Weight: < 1.5 kg
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- Operating humidity: 15% to 93%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 760 to 1060 hPa
With a capacity = 4G, the SD card can record patient data and fault information. Furthermore, the language pack stored on the SD card enables you to change the language of the device.
AC Power Consumption
100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A max
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock
Class II Equipment
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock
Type BF Applied Part
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water
IPAP: 4.0 ~ 25.0 cm H2O (only applies to T-25S, T-25A, T-25T);
EPAP: 4.0 ~ 25.0 cm H2O (only applies to T-25S, T-25A, T-25T, T-30T); in 0.5 cm H2O increments.
CPAP Mode: 4.0 ~ 20.0 cm H2O
Pressure Display Accuracy
± (0.8 hPa + 4%)
Static Pressure Stability
± 0.5 hPa
The ramp time ranges from 0 to 60 minutes
Sound Pressure Level
<30 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
The margin of error for SpO2 between 70% and 100% is ±3%. No strict accuracy requirements for SpO2 below 70%.
Range: 40-240 bpm
Margin of Error: ± 3%
Red: 663 nanometers
Infrared: 890 nanometers
Maximal Optical Output Power
Less than 1.5 mw maximum average
Length: 6 ft. (1.83m)
1 to 5 (95 to 167°F/ 35 to 75°C)
Maximum Operating Pressure
Pressure Drop with Humidifier
< 0.4 hPa at 60 LPM flow
Humidity Output: No less than 10 mg H2O/L
Environmental Conditions: Maximum airflow, 35°C, 15% relative humidity
Maximum Delivered Gas Temperature