Advantages of the Cough Assistant RespiClear:
- User-friendly operation and interface.
- Fast switching times.
- Patented valve technology.
- Adjustable oszillation levels
- Constant flow limitation.
- Space-saving slim design.
- Can also be used when lying down.
- Comfortable setting on the 7 inch touchscreen.
- Easy cleanable surfaces.
- Up to 5 presets can be saved.
- Control via foot pedal optionally available.
- Carrying bag designed for mobile use.
- Very low noise .
- Optimum protection of the device and the breaching air through a cartridge filter class M5
Clear display with a structured menu
- Manual mode
- AUTO / AUTO with trigger
- PC AirStacking
Up to 5 previously configured presets
- Options for copying
- You can transfer your data from one program to another.
- Deactivating the options.
Various therapy options and additional functions:
- Vibrations from 4 to 15 Hz, during exhaling or / and / inhaling.
- Automatic maximum amplitude generation.
- Flow restriction from 100% to 80% or 60%.
- Interruption of the I / E for sensitive patients, even those with Dysphagia.
- Gentle increase of ramp pressure for better patient compliance.
Review of patient information and Peak Cough Flow report.
- Limited ventilation time (max. 30 min.)
- Suitable for preparing extremely exausted patients before and / or after ventilation, for better therapy effect and quicker compliance with the machine.
Product class acording to EC directive 93/42/EEC
- Protection class
- Protection level
- Protection rating
- Complies with standard
II (totally insulated
DIN EN 60601-1:2013
- Alternating current
- Direct current
100 - 240 V AC automatic, 50 - 60 Hz
Tolerance -15% to +10%
24 V DC / 5 A
Tolerance in each case -15% to +25%
- Maximum power
215 VA / 135 W
+5°C to +40°C
15% RH to 95% RH
500 hPa to 1200 hPa
Manual mode, AUTO, AirStacking: +70hPa to -70hPa
NIV: 4hPa to 30hPa
The maximum pressure of <60hPa will not be exceeded, even in the event of the first fault listed.
|Sound pressure level alarm messages||min. 70dB(A)|
|System resistance with air flow of 60 l/min at patient connection opening||RespiClear with hose system and bacterial filter 0,30 kPa s / l|
|Minimum stable pressure limit (PLSmin)||> 0 hPa (minimum pressure in event of fault)|
|Maximum stable pressure limit (PLSmax)||< 60 hPa (maximum pressure in event of fault)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||35 x 31 x 15 mm|
|iHope RS Ventilator Datasheet||[PDF, 679.82 KB]|