Lift, transfer, mobility device Rifton TRAM
The Rifton TRAM is a transfer and mobility device designed for the safety, convenience and dignity of both patient and caregiver.
Lift. Ambulate. Transfer
The Rifton TRAM is a transfer and mobility device designed for the safety, convenience and dignity of both patient and caregiver. Offering more utilities for less cost, the TRAM seamlessly performs seated transfers and raises a patient for standing and supported ambulation. More than a patient lift system, the Rifton TRAM combines three powerful functions in one device: gait training, sit-to-stand transfers, and seated transfers.
- A rehabilitation patient with a bionic leg uses the Rifton TRAM to regain motor skills following a traumatic accident.An ultralight compact frame is easy to maneuver in tight spaces
- Intuitive controls and adjustments, making it simple for a single caregiver to operate
- A body support system that eliminates any lifting by the caregiver, reducing back strain and workplace injuries
- 350-pound weight capacity and a powerful battery drive that can deliver over 70 lifts on a single charge
- An optional built-in scale, allowing you to weigh your client while performing a routine transfer
- Capable of lifting and transferring patients of varying abilities and body types, the TRAM features an innovative, patent-pending, support system that secures the patient with a simple buckle. This enables the caregiver to quickly prepare the patient for a safe transfer.
- At just over seventy pounds, the TRAM’s compact, ultralight frame is maneuverable in small or confined areas, as well as simple to transport or store. Quickly adoptable by multiple caregivers, the TRAM’s intelligent engineering significantly reduces back strain and stress – providing a smarter and safer environment for workers.
|Overall product length||116 cm||116 cm|
|Overall product width||70 - 102 cm||70 - 102 cm|
|Overall product heigth||110 - 147 cm||110 - 147 cm|
|Weight||31.7 kg||31.7 kg|
|Turning diameter||127 cm||127 cm|
|Floor to top of base leg for furniture clearance||17 cm||11 cm|
|Minimum user armpit height (when standing or ambulating)||77.5 cm||77.5 cm|
|Maximum user height (when standing or ambulating)||193 cm||193 cm|
|Maximum working load||160 kg||160 kg|
|Lifting speed||3.81 cm/sec with no load||3.81 cm/sec with no load|
|Batteries - valve-regulated lead-acid gel-type batteries||12V, 2.9 Ah||12V, 2.9 Ah|
|Battery charger - Wall-mounted charger||100-240 V AC, max 650 mA||100-240 V AC, max 650 mA|
|Motor - permanent magnet motor||24V, 6A||24V, 6A|
|Front wheels - dual with brake||100 mm||100 mm|
|Rear wheels - dual||100 mm||100 mm|